1.12.2009

17w4d

I still haven't felt the baby move....I don't think. Hell, there are so many different sensations going on at any given moment that I have no way of differentiating what's what. I have to pee constantly, and the pressure on my bladder overwhelms me. If I'm not hungry and listening to my stomach growl, I'm too full and listening to my stomach revolt.

On a positive note, I'm sleeping. Deeply. For hours at a time. The past few nights have been met with comfortable positions and the lack of getting up to pee every hour and a half. I wake up long enough to realize how comfortable I am, reach over and touch my husband's warm shoulder, take a sip of water, and then I'm back out again.

Ferris is developing baby fat, and what has been soft cartilage is starting to turn into hard bones. Everything we say is heard, though it sounds muffled - kind of like what we hear when we are underwater.

We talk about names quite often these days. We have settled on the girl name but we are nowhere near figuring out what boy name we like. We have a few contenders, but none that have made either of us able to definitively say it's the one. We have time to figure it out...and we'll know it when that time comes.

No comments: